Once a year is recommended for dryer vent cleaning. Clean more often if you do large amounts of laundry, you have a long and/or angled dryer duct, or you spot any of the following “clogged vent warning signs”:
* Laundry loads take longer than usual to dry.
• Clothes are hot when you take them out.
– Your lint trap collects more gunk than normal.
• The dryer’s exterior is hot (not just warm) to the touch.
* The air in your laundry room feels exceptionally warm and/or humid.
• You detect a smell of scorching or burning near the dryer.
– The outside dryer vent cap or louver is not opening normally.
leave your message
- Monday 8:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – Noon
- Sunday Closed